Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Un-Fun Day

I'm not a big football, Super Bowl or any kind of sports fan. I think growing up with my sports fanatic dad has made me numb to all or any kinds of athletic events. His obsession is so over the top that we always joked that if there were championship tiddlywinks on at 2:00 am, dad would watch it! So the game is on now, and I thought I would jump on the computer for a bit.

I'm feeling much better now. My voice is back to normal and my bouts of coughing has decreased. I felt so good that I even cooked dinner and baked cookies. Last night I made Ravioli Lasagne. Sounds crazy, but it's actually really good. It's the lazy persons version of lasagne.

Here's the recipe:
1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli ( I use the Costco/Kirkland brand in the blue bag)
Spaghetti sauce (I usually make my own, but Prego will work!)
Mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
Parmesan cheese

Boil the ravioli for a couple of minutes, do not boil these all the way as directed on the package.
Spray pan with Pam. Layer spaghetti sauce, ravioli, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese in that order ending with mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 375 degrees oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Enjoy!

I'm in a Quickutz club at my local scrapbook store. Every meeting there is a raffle to win prizes. For every item you bring using one of their dies, you get an extra raffle ticket thus increasing your chances to win a prize. The next club meeting a Quickutz representative will be there and he will bring lots of goodies to give away. The grand prize will be a $200 shopping spree. I so want to win. How awesome will that be? So yesterday I made a few cards. I have a few more ideas in my head and need to make my cards before the club meeting. I really want to win, no... I NEED TO WIN.
I'm off to run a couple of errands. I think it's perfect timing since the game is still on and I'm sure everyone is inside watching it. Go 49er's!!!!

Ja mata ne!

No comments: