Sunday, May 24, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #53

Isn't that a cute pic? I love his "mom" shirt! This weeks challenge from Kristina used the colors of his little robot. I really love his little robot. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the black with the other colors. But then I remembered that I had a robot stamp I bought from Paper Source and I also needed to make more thank you cards and I combined the two and came up with this card.

Doomo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Yes, it's from that Styx song. I got to use my 'Doomo Arigato' stamp and my copics. I'm still learning how to use the copics. I have a 'stamping phobia' but using the copics makes stamping more fun.
Monday is Memorial Day and for those of you who don't have to work...Enjoy your day off!!

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Too CUTE!!! LOVE the robot. That's one awesome card!!

Winter said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Love the stamp set! Top pick for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome nomi! stryder has that mom shirt!