Sunday, June 14, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #54


I love all the colors for Kristina's color inspiration but seriously, these challenges are getting well...challenging. I struggle each and every time I see which colors she has chosen. I think my brain is just on overdrive and sometimes in dealing with everyday struggles I find it hard to think.
I have a few birthdays coming up so I thought i would make birthday cards instead of my typical Thank You cards.

Happy Birthday
I had a hard time finding teal paper. That's one color that I don't have in my stash of paper/cardstock.

Anyways... I can't believe that half the year is almost over. I received an invite to go to a 'Christmas in July' card making party. What the heck!! Christmas already!

Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the clouds in the back ground! Top pick for sure! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

so fun! love this !

Francis Civira said...

Naomi, so beautiful ballons.
I absolutely love your card!