Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge


Kristina Werner's blog is one of my favorite. She's the cutest little thing and super creative. Every Monday she has Make a Card tutorial and once a week she has a Color Inspiration Challenge. Her birthday is Thursday and so I accepted her challenge and made her a birthday card.

Happy Birthday Kristina!

I haven't been posting as much I would like. So many crazy things have been going on. Hopefully things will settle down and I can sit and make some cards. In the meantime, have a great week(end) and I'll post again soon!

Ja mata ne!

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute card! Love the flowers!

Becky said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love it!

Krista B. said...

You card is adorable - Luv all the flowers : )

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!

And thanks for posting on my blog. Because of your post I've now found your great blog! :-)