Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Award Nomination


Can I just say "SHUT UP...GET OUT OF HERE!!" I've been nominated for an award!
Travelingmama (aka Tina) has nominated me and I am so honored. Her cards are amazing and I am flattered that she thinks mine are too! She's been chosen a few times for Kristina's Top 10 CI Challenges.

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I am new to the blog world and I only know a couple of bloggers. The others blogs that I have chosen are ladies who have left me comments. I love all of their cards and I know you will too.
Here are my 7 nominations:

1) Scraps and Ink Wendy's talent is awesome. She has some mad skills with the Copic Markers. Did you check out her "Life is Good" doggy card? Doesn't that put a smile on your face?

2) Star Designs by Jules I have known Julie forever. I look forward to her Christmas cards ever year. Julie has an Etsy site, so check it out tell a friend to buy a card or two.

3) Chavez Designs I really like Anthonette's style. And did you see that cute little picture of her son? Adorable.

4) Stamping the Details Heather has left me lots of comments and I appreciate them all. She's a moose lover too and whats not to love about that!

5) Chloe-Jill Designs Did you see how cute her cards are? Need I say more?

6) Designs by Brooke Brooke is a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. I love SU! and Brooke's cards.

7) Stampin Cos Its Fun Jean is also a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. Check out her awesome cards!

I hope everyone has a great week and I just want to thank Travelingmama again!!

Mata ne!!

6 comments:

chloe said...

You are soo super sweet! Thanks hun!

Heather said...

You rock! Thanks- you made my day!

Brooke S said...

How amazing are you! I am honored that you would choose little old me... Thanks Bertie Bird for the award and sharing your talent.

Wendy said...

Hey Naomi! You are so sweet nominating me! Thank you so much for the recognition :)

StarDesignsbyJules said...

You're are aweome! Thanks again or the support. I better get serious about my blogging!!

Anthonette said...

Naomi, thanks for the award. Sorry for not replying sooner. I love your work. Congrats on making Kristina's Top 10 last week!