Sunday, March 1, 2009

Color Inspiration #43


Wow! Kristina is on Color Inspiration #43. It's been a while since I've participated but I bought some really cute American Crafts paper and I thought the colors were perfect for the challenge and I needed to make some thank you cards.
I've been sick for a while (a long while) and I'm very fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends. I wanted to write thank you notes to all that wished me well and helped me when I needed it.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely darling! What a wonderful way to combine these colors! You've done such a terrific job with this creation! :D

Fiona said...

This is so sweet. I love it.

Ashley M said...

Very cute! Love all the hearts!

Tiffany Heilman said...

So cute. Love the patterned paper.