Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a NAOMI Day!

Maybe today is St. Patrick's Day, but for me and Naomi today is our day!
Naomi celebrated her one year Blogoversary and was giving away some blog candy and I won a Close to My Heart paper pack of my choice. Along with my prize, she made me a card. It's very cute and she embellished it with pom-poms. Seriously, go and check out her blog. She makes some very awesome cards!

I bought some Girl Friday paper from Cosmo Cricket. The line is so cute, I can't wait to make cards or use it in a layout.

This past Saturday I went to a crop. I usually don't go to many crops because my brain seems to freeze up and I have a hard time trying to create. I usually end up just eating snacks and talking, but I surprised myself and I finished 5 layouts! And I hardly do 12 x 12 layouts, so I was extra proud of myself!

Chuck and I went to Palm Springs to eat at a deli. I made a two page layout. Chuck says I'm the only one that takes pictures of food. I can't help myself. I just love food and love to eat.

A couple of years ago Chuck received about 10 bottles of wine for Christmas. I'm not a wine drinker but Chris likes it and promptly opened a bottle and drank it. The problem is he gets that "Asian Glow" just like me. He'll probably kill me knowing that I posted this layout. Oh well!!

Do the Math

Even though the layouts I made are simple, I'm very happy that I completed them. I even finished my Thanksgiving album from 2007.

Naomi Day was a good day for me! I won a prize and completed some layouts. I feel so lucky and I'm not even Irish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG we are so much alike!!! Creepy!!! Here's a list of it:
1. I just bought the girls friday paper too. got it in last week from 2peas
2. My brain freezes at crops too...so i eat and talk more than i should. now i've just been bringing my laptop. digi works for me.
3. i take pics of food. did you see my cupcakes post. I have more i will post soon.
4. I'm asian well filipino
5. I'm not a wine drinker
6. I have that penguin/ornament stamp and I ♥ it too!!

Good job making 5 layouts!!!